Terms and Conditions
Version 3. Original version published 01 December 2020
Watches2U International Limited trading as Toff London, registered in England and Wales with company number 4520107. VAT registration number: GB 876 326 493.
Registered office: PO Box 2041, Croydon, CR90 9JW.
Please read these the Terms and Conditions carefully. By placing an Order with Toff London, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please save these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
‘Terms and Conditions’ means the terms and conditions of sale set out below.
‘Product(s)’ means the item(s) described in the Order.
‘Order’ means your purchase of the Product(s).
‘Personalisation’ and ‘Personalised’ means individual customisations placed when Ordering Products, any changes You request which are not available as advertised on the website (this includes specific names, dates, personal photos, or bracelet resizing).
‘Price’ and ‘Prices’ means the cost of the Product(s) You pay.
‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘www.tofflondon.com’ , ‘https://www.facebook.com/ToffLondon’, ‘Toff London’ means Watches2U International Limited (registered company number 4520107) .
‘You’ means a user of our Website.
The steps required to create a contract between You and Us are as follows: You place the Order for your Product(s), We will confirm acceptance of your Order by Us sending You an email to the email address You have provided to Us when placing your order. The Purchase Contract will be made when We accept the Order. We will supply the goods in accordance with your Order and the Terms and Conditions.
- Colour of Personalisations. While we have made my every effort to display the colours accurately, please note there may be a slight difference between the colours displayed on your screen and your Toff London watch due to different screen displays. By placing your order You accept this risk. The Order cannot be cancelled or returned due to any variation in colour.
- Image alignment. Please note for image Personalisation you will need to move the image in the preview prior to placing your Order. The Product will be made in accordance with the preview and Order. If you place an order with the image mis-aligned we will not be able to refund or replace the item. If the image is not aligned as per the Order this will be considered faulty and we will refund or replace the item.
- By placing the Order you warrant that you have the rights to any images or text used and they are not subject to copyright, trademarks or licences. Please ensure that all the images you upload belong to you, are your own original ideas, and do not infringe on the intellectual property of another party. If you infringe copyright, licences or trademarks (or any other intellectual copyright of others) you will be liable to reimburse Us in full for any fees, damages (including third party) or other costs associated with your infringement under this contract and for our costs enforcing this clause. By placing the Order, you confirm you take full responsibility for the images you upload and use.
- You must not Order Personalisation which is offensive, rude, or discriminatory. Any order that is contrary to this clause will not be accepted. We reserve the right to contact the Police if images sent to us as part of the Order are indecent or otherwise illegal.
- Production and delivery of Personalised watches can take up to 7 working days from acceptance of the Order.
We do not permit any personalisation that:
- Contravenes any applicable law or regulation
- Infringes on other companies' trademarks and licences (see ‘Intellectual Property’ section below)
- Misrepresents identity or impersonates any person or brand
- May violate the integrity of our reputation and brand
- Is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, threatening or defamatory
- May harass, upset, distress, embarrass or annoy any person
- May incite hatred or violence
- Includes personal data about another person such as their address, phone number or email address, without their written approval
- Is pornographic, obscene, indecent or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Includes references to, promotes or assists in illegal activities
Any order that breaches this, at our discretion will be refused and your money returned to you.
All Prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rate.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that You use for payment is yours, and that You are over 18 years old. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to Us, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All major credit/debit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Once your purchase has been processed and delivered we will send you two emails to request feedback. One from Toff London to review the product you purchased and one email from our feedback service provider, Feefo. This will allow you to leave an honest and unbiased opinion on our service. You will only receive one email from Feefo.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability: (a) for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence (b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (d) for any matter for which it would be illegal for Us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
If either party is affected by any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party including, without limitation, any strike, lock-out or other industrial action (-Force Majeure-), it shall promptly notify the other party of the nature and extent of the circumstances in question. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, neither party shall be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement, or otherwise be liable to the other, for any delay in performance or the non-performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement, to the extent that the delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure, examples of Force Majeure include war, riot, crime or an event legally described as an Act of God such as hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or any other natural disaster, of which it has notified the other party, and the time for performance of that obligation shall be extended accordingly.
Personalised goods are non-returnable unless they are faulty.
Non-Personalised goods: If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, don't worry! We offer a 60 day return period in which you can send us back the Product(s) you have purchased as set out below. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product(s) to us, unless the Product shipment was in error on our part
We shall refund the payment to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of the date of receipt of the returned Product(s).
All items are thoroughly inspected for defects before they are dispatched. Upon delivery, you must inspect the Product(s) and notify us promptly of any dissatisfaction with your order. If the Product(s) are faulty you must return them promptly to us and, upon receipt, we shall refund the full Price of the Product(s) and/or exchange the Product(s) at your request. If you receive an item from us which is faulty, please contact us by email to inform us within 31 days of receipt. We will advise you how to send back the faulty Product(s). In the event of you are returning faulty Product(s) to us, we will also refund to you the cost of the return postage if sent via Royal Mail or similar service in your own country or a postage method agreed by us in advance.
Returns Address & Instructions
Please be sure to contact us first before you send back your Product(s). We ask that you send your Product(s) back to us pre-paid, and insured for the full purchase Price, using Royal Mail Special delivery (UK residents) or similar service in your own country (We will not be responsible for items that have been lost or damaged during transit).
Please include a brief description of the fault, and your order number, with your returned Product(s), this will help us deal with your problem quickly and efficiently.
Phone - 0208 688 5748 (UK) or +44 0208 688 574 (International)
Address - Toff London, PO Box 2041, Croydon, CR90 9JW
Promotional Codes Terms and Conditions
- Promo codes are exclusively for use on Our website, on Our Facebook or on Our Instagram.
- Promo codes have no cash redemption value.
- If a code is specific to a certain item it can only be redeemed against that item.
- If a code is specific to a particular item or collection, the code will only be eligible whilst stocks last.
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
- Promo codes do not apply to sale items.
- Promo codes cannot be redeemed against purchases already made.
Toff London reserves the right to amend, change or cancel a promo code at any time
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts any of your statutory rights.
Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of the Product(s) to you under this contract will be limited to the Price of the Product(s) contained in your order.
Subject to the above, we shall not be liable for any further claims for loss from, or in connection with, the supply of faulty Product(s), whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, howsoever arising.
We reserve the right not to accept an order as a result of any of the following: the Product(s) you have ordered may be unavailable from stock, we no longer sell the Product(s), we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment provider or we have accidently displayed the wrong Price against the Product(s) on our website at www.tofflondon.com, Facebook at www.facebook.com/ToffLondon and Instagram at @toff_london. In the event that a pricing error has occurred we will contact You first to let you know, and as soon as You inform us in writing that you are happy to pay the correct Price, we will process your Order.
We further reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in Us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make an order) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Last updated: 13th of July 2021